Monday 1 April 2013

Hello again and welcome to this weeks episode of things to inspire you, to ignite that talent that you all have but have been to afraid to let it out. Hope that you all had a good easter break, and are ready for the transition from summer to winter. Again a  real mixed collation of images, so enjoy.





What I wouldn't give to have a studio like this one.



I thought that this was a pretty clever using plastics to make it look like the stool is shattered.

So simple and yet so complicated







I was in a place almost like this a few days ago, there's just something about the art of building a timber boat that I love, it's a very honest thing, I must give it a go.





I remember seeing an image of camels just like this and always wondered if you could do it with humans......and here it is.











It took me a while to figure this out, and all I can think of is that after the opening of Russia all the statues of Lenin, Stalin, were dumped. Great Image





The master Mr Monet painting his famous Water Lilies, amazing shot of a great painter






I thought that this was quite lonely.








How true, but equally just as good











How simple is this menu?


Now I love this image for a whole bunch of reasons












And finally how did they do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment