Monday 10 December 2012

Well Folks, this is the last Blog of this year, thank you all for the words of encouragement and I am pleased that you have all enjoyed the images that have been put up here just for your enjoyment and hopefully enlightenment. I know that I have enjoyed sourcing them and getting them to you.


Only in Europe could you do this sort of thing. I love concrete.

Only in America would you do this sort of thing, this is a real building, no truely it is!!!!

Wow, now that is fantastic

The base of the building in the previous image

Great style here

You know how I love the work that MN does, heres a pretty good overnight effort

I think that we as a race of people do some pretty crazy stuff, but this is right out there

And in complete contrast to the last image we still wander the earth

Beautiful color here

MN going at it...........

great image, color, everything going on here....who wants to go?

Nice

Another house from the 'hover' competition

Not a lot of hovering going on here

great interiors......

and even better exteriors....

C'mon doesn't MN do good work?

Concrete and timber what wonderfully simple materials

This kind of reminded me of the new Telecom Building, just goes to show that nothing is new really

What a great bridge

Couldn't finisih the year without an image from the east, just check out the color here

Or infinity pools


Loved the whimsy here

What a great house,and the image itself has been beautifully taken

Again a great image

This is inside the first house above during the day, I absolutely love this house

And this place too......great interior

Well Santa came a bit early for me this year, and I now have one of these.....what do you think?

That's it for the year, the staff of Planet Design, Paul and myself would like to wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year, safe driving, and have a great break, I know that we here all plan to take some time, it's been a very difficult but interesting year for us here. So see you on the other side, Phew I am glad thats over.......take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment