Monday 12 January 2015


Good morning, how is everyone? I suspect that a lot of you will be returning to work this week after a well earned break. Hope the traffic didn't get to you too much. Well for some of us who have been back for a week already, we are well into the swing of getting down to work and rolling up our sleeves to start the new year. I've noticed after sending out last weeks first post for the year, that some of you are not with us anymore for one reason or another. We started off the year with a funeral for a work colleague, which was very sad, and it was a reminder to me that we have to live each day as if it was the last one. And I know that that sounds a bit twee, but honestly when you get a  reminder as to how close we are all the time, it makes you sit up and take stock.  My message to you all is live for the now.

























Imagine living in a place like this?








 Lovely storage idea, with a mirror at just the right height

REally do like this wall panelling. I saw a bar in upper Cuba street has used those brass fire place screens ( the king your grand parents owned you know the ones with a horse and cart of ship relief image on them) as wall panels. They look very cool.



saw these on Alibaba over the weekend, $340.00, I thought that that was quite a good price.

It's all in the detail.


















A nice big salad and a jar of sangria please.













This is perfection. You all should know by now that I love breeze block, polished floors, and timber. Simple.





 Saw this and thought this is quite handy, so put it up here for you all to save and copy.


















































































 Some more hanging ideas







































OK, I've finished this one, so I hope you all enjoyed some of the images ( or all of the images for that matter). have a great week as you ease back into the daily routine of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment