Monday 3 March 2014

Hi there and it's March already!!!!! What a bad summer we had, or are having, I'm hoping for a few more fine days yet, but I'm not crossing my fingers. So where to from here...........the blog is a funny mixture this week I've just noticed, so I hope that you enjoy.




heck of a lounge feature I thought

I normally would like this, get the designers to look at it, who would shut it down immediately and never build something like this, but it seems to work

I do like this room

And the view from this bathroom is amazing also


Even if it were only 2 degrees I would go there, I would do this



Do you think this family like pools?

Nice little tree house ( Orb).








This is completely wrong in my mind.



Hidden cupboard doors, what a great idea





Look at the finish to this floor, just beautiful


I love this place, and on the roof is a great lookout, barbecue lounging area. So cool





Like how the kitchen is sunk into the floor









large Black and whites always add drama to a space







Central park like you've never seen before.












very elegant interior


Now which one is your apartment, I'll wave



I love this space, cant wait to visit it. Singapore




What a great shot






This is the shuttle launching into space like you've never seen before



Looking for all the world like a painting




Like the way this space has been split but is still very cohesive with each other using the kitchen as a perfect focal point to both spaces



I know..........but it is a Dali if it were still here it would be worth ( little finger in the corner of your mouth) millions, telling the world what he thought of Picasso



beautiful room, love the way the bed looks like a caravan









timber in all it's glory




I laughed and laughed at this. never saw them here thank goodness. My kids always just jumped on top of me, never had to use a saddle. How funny




Now how cool are these images of picture theatres? Wish we had these here.





Love the space, and like the deer on the wall, must be a mans room.

And as they say folks, that's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment